Tuesday, November 12, 2002

A few days back I picked up an audio book. This is the first one I have purchased. It is in an effort to use my time more efficiently since I burn 1-1.5 hours one way in traffic. This totals nearly three hours a day… LOST!



Not anymore.



I’m planning on locating as much audio source material on subject matter of interest and attempting to put the time to good use. Today I burned through nearly two CD’s of audio covering WWII.



Tomorrow should be the same. The only problem will be “affording” the material. At $20.00-$30.00 a pop that will up a large bill rather quickly. The drive was much smoother, and the normal traffic snarles, which serious ground at me were less noticeable as I was focusing on the material instead of all those moronic drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment