Monday, March 20, 2006

Free Games

Free Games? Are they really free? Are they worth playing? Search online and you will find many onlines games which are free or in development. How many are worth playing? How many ask for too much information for a free game? How many are actually fun?

Not many. My time to play games has dwindled to an all time low. I usually only play one game at a time, and they tend to be big name well produced games, but it was not always that way. I used to tinker with game development and played many small and indie games, there are some good free and indie games out there. They are just hard to find.

If you have some free time check out Runescape. It might be a fun game? I'll post more and I tinker with it (as time allows).

http://www.runescape.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment