Monday, October 3, 2005

Secret Order of Buffalo's!?


Wow, I turn around and a huge amount of time has passed... Let us see here. It is now football and hockey season, The Atlanta Braves have cliched their 14th straight divisional title, two hurricanes have slammed into the gulf coast (I believe about 4-5 typhoons have hit the other side of the world as well.), fall is here, and it is almost time to start shopping for gifts for christmas time. Egads... That is all I can think of off hand.

Ever heard of the Secret Order of Buffalo's? Me either until today. This is one the closest restaraunts near my residence, which has a decent atmosphere and some decent bar specials. So some friends and coworkers have been gathering there every so often. Now I find out they have a secret order. I cannot help but think of the flintstones!

Fantasy Football

I casually play Fantasy Football, in the casual leagues I tear it up! Three championships and I am always a top contendor into the season. This year is no exception. Going 4-0 thus far and if I keep up with the management of the team more wins should be rolling in. It definatly makes following football more exciting and even bearable at times. There are a number of items about the game I would love to tinker with, most importantly would be the flow of the game. It needs to be sped up just a tad!

No comments:

Post a Comment